Instrument Test Benches
When thinking about building a custom instrument test bench, you should consider how the test bench can be used.
- Test all safety & critical controls equipment
- Pressure Transmitters
- RTD Transmitters
- Thermocouple Transmitters
- PSIA Transmitters
- Pressure Switches
- Temperature Switches
- Valve Positioners
- DC Signals
- Vac Transmitters
- Electronic Switches
- Power Supplies
Consider, also, the positive reasons for having a custom instrument test bench in your shop.
- It saves you time! Allows users to test instruments prior to installation with accurate instruments.
- Prevents possible safety hazards by performing calibrations prior to climbing scaffolding or going into a possible hazardous location.
- Panel will allow users to test multiple pressure ranges with better accuracy at one station rather than pulling multiple pieces of equipment out to the field to perform test.
- Users will also have accurate control of vacuum input for doing PSIA transmitters.
- Some of the above instruments have to be calibrated using multiple instruments. With a custom bench, all these instruments are at your finger tips.
- Every instrument on the bench is calibrated all in one place.
- Plant air supply run to bench with control through low pressure gauge and blow down nozzle.
- Controlled environment for performing testing of all safety and critical controls equipment.
- Impress auditors, visitors or potential customers at your shop by having a central location for calibration.
- Improves overall shop cleanliness, organization and presentation.
- Allows for accountability of test equipment by being mounted in panel equipment. Cannot easily be removed.
JM Test Systems has built a number of instrumentation test benches for our customers. Click here to see a sample of our work.
Are you ready to build your custom instrument test bench? If so, click here. Or, if you prefer, contact us at 800-353-3411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you!